You can view the policy & procedures below.
- Lake2Lake Watersports may refuse, at its sole discretion not to rent to a
person it feels are not qualified to operate the craft safely.
- The craft will be assigned to the renter and a rental agreement must be
completed before departing the launch site.
- Lake2Lake Watersports may terminate, without refund the rental of the craft,
if in its sole judgement the craft is operated unsafely or the renter violate any
terms of the rental agreement or rental policies.
- The person providing the deposit must be the one to sign the Boat Rental
- The rented craft shall not be used for any unlawful purpose or operated
under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Boat occupancy must not exceed boat capacity.
- No nighttime running-craft must be secured between sunset and sunrise.
- Any person not signatory to Rental Agreement may not operate the craft.
- Lake2Lake Watersports and renter must complete boat inspection checklist.
- Rentals do not include additional gasoline,tax or insurance.
- Absolutely no pets allowed.
- Renter is responsible for learning and obeying all local state and federal
laws pertaining to operating rented craft.